The fact that we randomised on a Brexit related article is just cruel at this point. Simon and Dan talk Captain Marvel, Hansard, choral music, the Yogscast, and, sigh, Brexit. Also, Dan reports back on the community's music survey!
PATRONS PLEASE NOTE: we no longer have a top lad tier! We have split the tier into Top Dogs and Top Cats: please choose your allegiance accordingly!
WIKICAST FANIMATION CONTEST: https://goo.gl/forms/yaWkSAAEFsPfUkKI3
- Our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thewikicast
- Dan's piece of the week: https://open.spotify.com/track/34IIB7bQovmCXYgcgqJRAG
- Burning of Parliament: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_of_Parliament
- Hansard: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hansard
- Simon playing GTA with the yogscast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImBX05OA2hY
- Patrick H Willem's series on the MCU: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Bq_jK0Z1Y
- Red Letter Media: https://www.youtube.com/user/RedLetterMedia
- Spongy and Electric: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXJqJob5IS9gd0PTpSIxZvg
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @DanielJMaw @simonoxfphys
This week's article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Commons_Library
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheWikicast/
Fan facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/268878873600832/
Fan discord channel: https://discord.gg/SZu6e2F
Edited by Adam Gillard, https://twitter.com/Adam_Gillard.